Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sticky Blogs: Here Goes!

Hello, friends!  Welcome to our new blog!  We were getting frustrated with Facebook's hide-and-seek game of hiding our posts from our friends.  Mommy calls this "extortion", because Facebook is either trying to get us to click around and interact more with our friends so they can earn more money from advertising, or frustrating Page admins to pay money for Facebook to stop hiding their posts.  It's not fair, and frankly, we've been hissing about it quite a lot.

Don't worry, we will definitely keep our Facebook page and update often!  We have a lot of friends whose Pages we love to visit!  The blog will be for us to write longer posts, share important information (like updates on the fur family's health), and share some of our favorite photos...like this one of me nomming on my feather toy!


We have a few friends who call Facebook Facebutt.  MOL!!!!!  You doods crack me up.

We hope mew all enjoy our new blog.  Thank mew for being here and sharing in our adventures!  For now, it's time for me to try to talk Mommy into fourth meal.  I'm extra hungry today from all the napping I've been doing in the window.

-Sticky the Kitty

3 comments:

  1. Added you to my feed reader so I don't miss any of your posts.

    -jen (edda's mama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy!!! We're so happy to have mew here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sticky and family! I am Winter from showmecats. I am new to blogging too. I habe had my SMC account quite sometime. I just ventured into blogging. I think I added you to my reader. I am not sure it worked. I would follow by email but I didn't see a place for that. :) look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete